Monday 23 March 2009

Another Idea (Money Tree)

This is another idea for my Money Tree.

Think it works well with the separation of colour and B&W.
Once again the colour turned funny through uploading.

Governments Tree is full of money where as the Citizens Tree is empty, reflecting on how the government take a lot of peoples money.
Once again I have used Monopoly money due to the fact its stating that money to them is just a game.

I still like my original strapline but dont know whether it would work in this piece!?

feedback please

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I get the idea from your description but visually the imagery is too basic and complicated. Aesthetics might be improved?

Is there another way of showing the facts?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but just don't get this one.
At all.

It's difficult to suggest what
to do as a consequence apart from a re-think?

Martin said...

Well this was just another idea from feedback on a previous idea.

For my final piece I am going to use the idea further down the page (my first upload, top image).