Tuesday 10 March 2009

Finished Piece?


So this I feel is my Final poster design. Ive made subtle changes, adding cracks to the floor, playing around with colour to bring him out a little bit more and some shading and what not. I have tried different taglines or slogans, but nothing is as impacting or striking as simply "THINK" which also doesnt take up much room.

I know its similiar to the THINK! driving adverts, but this I feel is unavoidable and is certainly not used in the same context as that advertising scheme. Hopefully with the above image you shall be able to see a slightly bigger version this time around.

3 comments:

Matt Preston said...

It actually looks a lot better up close - very attractive Morgie.

Fair enough. 'Think' is a strong word, used in a different context, it's fine.
Go get printing I say!

bonnie said...

i'm jealous of your vector-ing skills 8-)

lotte andresen said...

I agree :) its very nice. I think this is a finished piece!