Saturday 7 March 2009

HOAX IMPACT - mobile & playstation




PLAYSTATION - I thought to use this idea for a Playstation because from my research, most of the hoax callers are between 8 and 20 years old. So, most of young people love to use Playstation. I thought to use these text and images like this to show that it is not fun to do that when you are bored. I used the background in Black and White and the TV screen in colour mode to show some effects. 

MOBILE PHONE - So, most of young people love to use mobile phones, especially me. This message is to tell people who is planning to make hoax calls and Fire and Rescue Service will find out who you are and you will get a £5,000 fine, 6 months in prison, or both! I thought to add a little logo of Hoax Impact on it but I am not sure about it. 

Please be critical and help me to improve. Thanks, Raj. :)

1 comment:

Ingrid Velure-Eide said...

Nice =)
I like this much more than the first one! This is easier to understand!
Maybe you can put some images in the display? Maybe use some more colours? Since the target group are 8-20 years old you can illustrations that are a bit childish?