Tuesday 10 March 2009

Domestic violence3



Another Image from my photo shoot. I was messing around with the strapline here 
Which is a powerful question to both parties

'How can you sleep?' 

How can she sleep when her life is so traumatic? But also to the aggressor
How can he sleep when his is on his conscience?

I deliberately wanted the strapline so transparent, so that it is a haunting question that is revealed once you have 'Really" looked at the poster.

All comments and criticisms welcome :)

2 comments:

Ingrid Velure-Eide said...

I really liked this image - so harmless and sensitve.
I don'nt think the strapline is necessary.

Wayde 2 da Raphael said...

im just wandering like Matt said that maybe its been done too much before?

I just tried to get a different angle and perspective on it it.

Dunno if its worked tho :/