Wednesday 25 March 2009

NEW IDEA..hurry hurry!!!no time left!!

please give me feedback!! then i can finish it as soon as prossilbe.
i want to sleep z z Z Z Z..



Brand new idea.tell me what you think,please.
could be the final one ,do u think so?


some other ideas folloed.














The first poster is bese on this idea to develop.
maybe background images are not strong enough?
















I got this idea when i was doing my own CV.share the idea with everybody, hope you gonna like it.


















Do remember the previous works i done before?little development after feedback.

2 comments:

RAJ said...

Good use of imagery but I think you’re missing the point (if you don’t mind my saying so). If the homeless person has no home, then he/she should be outdoors somewhere. You could try the same idea but have the door tag on the person sleeping rough or just next to him/her. Like the idea though.

lynne said...

thanks for the comment.
what you said make me notice this.yea.maybe the image need changed.